Monday, December 22, 2008

Yahooooooooo I can make a fist

I'm so happy Thank you God. Between Visits #4 & #5 to the Chiropractic I have been able to make a fist with my left hand. The weather here in Florida has been so nice like in low 80's, that I have been working out in our yard. As of Saturday I'm now able to make a lose fist (close my hand up) with my left hand. I was looming one of my kiddos a hat on the red KK round loom, till I had a idea. I made a ski mask out of that hat but it needs to be thicker lol. I will post a photo of it so maybe you can tell me what you think of it. If you like it I can write up a pattern for the ski mask. The ski mask is very easy to make.

Have a Great day
God Bless

No comments:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License.